TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Check-in time: 1400 – 1700
- Check out time: 1200
- Late Check-out is available up to 1700 upon advance request and subject to availability
- Late Check-out charges are B$50.00 per hour and a total standard night rate will be charged after 1800
- Rimbun Suites & Residences require a deposit of B$100.00 per room upon check-in.
- All rates quoted in Brunei Dollar
- Any Major Credit Card is accepted
- Rimbun Suites & Residences hotline:+673-2232373 (office) / +673-2233771 (fax)
These hotel terms and conditions, including any revised hotel terms and conditions that The Hotel may amend from time to time (“Terms and Conditions”), state the Terms and Conditions under which Rimbun Suites & Residences (“the Hotel”) will provide hotel accommodation to you (“you”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Rooms are subject to availability and as advised during your booking process.
- The guest named in the Booking must be present at check-in. The Hotel may refuse to complete the check-in process if the guest named in the Booking is not present. One person
may only register for themselves and not for multiple rooms.
- The Hotel reserves the right to require proof of identity (original valid passports for all international guests or national identity cards for Bruneian nationals) from all guests over twelve (12) years of age checking in, and shall have the absolute discretion to refuse to complete the check-in process if any guest refuses to provide the requisite proof of identity to the Hotel.
- The principle guest must be over the age 21 years of age at the time of check-in.
- The Hotel may cancel your Booking at any time, without prejudice to any other right it may have: (a) if you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) for security purposes; (c) by order of the Government or any public authority; or (d) due to an event of Force Majeure.
- In the event you complete a Booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Please note that currency conversions at the point of Booking are for comparison purposes only and the actual currency conversion rate may vary at the point of payment due to market fluctuations. Any reliance upon the currency rates provided is at your own risk and the Hotel accepts no responsibility for any adverse consequences.
- DIRECT BOOKING
- You can make a Booking through the Hotel’s website or by emailing email@example.com, or by calling the Hotel’s reservation number (“Direct Booking”).
- Requests for specific Rooms, building, views, etc cannot be guaranteed and are subject to the availability at the time of check-in and at the Hotel’s sole discretion.
- THIRD-PARTY BOOKING
- You can make a Booking through an OTA (“Online Travel Agent”) or other third-party agents (“Third-party Booking”).
- Unless otherwise stated, Third-party Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of such
- The Hotel accepts all major international credit and debit cards (“Card”).
- PAYMENT FOR DIRECT BOOKING
- A valid Card is required to secure your Direct Booking. You are required to supply the Hotel
with the correct Payment Information. Please note that all e-commerce transactions require a 3D secure card (i.e. Verified by Visa or a Master secure code, or an American Express safe key) to be processed.
- The Hotel may outsource payment processing to a third-party provider. The Hotel will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss resulting from an act or omission of a third- party payment provider.
- Upon check-in, payment by Card will only be accepted if the cardholder is present with valid proof of identity.
- A valid Card is required to secure your Direct Booking. You are required to supply the Hotel
- PAYMENT FOR THIRD-PARTY BOOKING
- For Third-party Bookings, payment would be as per your arrangement with the OTA/ third party in accordance with the OTA/ third party’s terms and conditions.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- At check-in you will be required to provide a security deposit of BND $100.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in and cancel your Booking if, on arrival, such Room Security Deposit in the form of a cash deposit is not provided.
- Security deposit provided in the form of cash deposits must be in local currency. If during your
stay, the outstanding Charges exceed the cash deposit amount, you shall immediately deposit such additional sums as advised by the Hotel. Upon settlement of the Charges upon check- out, any unutilized cash deposit will be refunded.
- Booking charges, incidentals charged to the Room (if an Incidental Security Deposit is provided), fees, and any expenses incurred by the Hotel to remedy any loss or damage pursuant to clause 11 (“Charges”) are payable upon check-out. You agree to be personally liable for all Charges incurred. Payment by personal or international cheques will not be accepted.
- Should there be any cancellations of your Direct Booking made less than 48 hours in advance of your check-in date or no shows, any advance deposit or rental will be forfeited.
- Any modification to your Direct Booking (e.g. changes in date or Room category) is subject to
availability as well as an additional charge (if any) and any difference in price.
- Any modification, cancellation, or no show with respect to a Third-party Booking is subject to
the OTA/third-party’s terms and conditions.
- The Hotel respects your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data and Payment Information you provide or that The Hotel otherwise collects about you during the Booking and check-in process.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- The Hotel’s standard check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 12 pm.
- Late check-outs may be available subject to Room availability and occupancy level on the day
of departure. If available, BND $50 per hour will be charge after 1 pm.
- GUEST BEHAVIOUR
- Karaoke, playing music out loud or the use of speaker phone for audio or video calls is not permitted inside the Room and public areas of the Hotel as it will cause a disturbance to other guests and visitors.
- BBQ, Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, shisha or other smoking apparatus, is not permitted in the Hotel except in expressly designated outdoor areas, at least six (6) meters
from the entrances and on the Room balconies.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to you or any of your guests and/or visitors, and cancel your Booking if, on arrival, the Hotel considers that you or your guests and/or visitors, are under the influence of illegal substances, are unsuitably dressed or are behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner towards the employees of the Hotel and/or other guests.
- The Hotel reserves the right to require you or any of your guests and/or visitors to immediately vacate your Room, check-out and leave the Hotel’s premises if the Hotel considers that you or your guests and/or visitors are behaving (or have behaved) in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner which could trigger (or has triggered) a risk to the safety and health of other guests or employees of the Hotel or are causing (or have caused) a disturbance or annoyance to other guests or employees of the Hotel.
- Only fully registered guests will be permitted to stay in the Hotel and non-registered visitors are required to vacate the property by 10 pm.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE/LOSS
- You shall be liable for any loss or damage to the Hotel’s property, furnishings, fittings or equipment (including, without limitation, towels and linen), caused by you or by any of your guests and or visitors. All expenses required to remedy any such loss or damage caused will be charged at your sole expense.
- All vehicles parked in the Hotel’s car parks are at the owner’s risk.
- We recommend that you keep your passport, money and valuables secure throughout your stay.
- All items stored in the room safe are entirely at your own risk.
- Valuables are not to be left unattended anywhere in the Hotel at any time and the Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your valuables as a result thereof.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create a contractual relationship with, or course of action in favour of, any third party. Any rights of any third party to enforce these Terms and Conditions under any applicable legal principle, statute or otherwise are excluded.
- General words shall not be given a restrictive interpretation by reason of their being preceded or followed by words indicating a particular class of assets, matters or things.
- The Hotel is entitled to amend and/or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact the Hotel by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE TO OUR GUESTS (PERSONAL SAFETY, LOSS OF DAMAGE)
Please be informed that your stay is undertaken at your own risk and Rimbun Suites & Residences will not accept any responsibility for personal injury, accident, loss, or damage to personal properties. While we endeavor to take reasonable due care to assist you in having a pleasant stay with us, any activities undertaken at the property are at your own risk and we shall not be responsible for any eventualities, incidents, injuries, losses, or clear damages related to any of the activities. We kindly request parents and/or guardians of children to closely supervise their children at all times.